Health issues are steadily rising in both, rural and urban population, due to various
factors. Detecting a
health problem at an early stage is vital. One of the best approaches to keep track of your
to visit a diagnostic centre and undergo screening tests. At CMC Clinic, we offer a range of
cardiology, laboratory and diagnostic services that assist in detecting the nature, cause
and stage of a
health issue. We provide a comprehensive range of diagnostic services
to cater to patients of all age groups, right from young children to the elderly.
At CMC Clinic, we understand that correct diagnosis for a disease or health issue is crucial
in treatment and the results of diagnostic tests are the cornerstone for an effective
To this end, we offer an extensive range of services including.
- 2D Echo –A 2D echo produces an image of the heart using sound waves.
- Ultrasound with Color Doppler– This test helps in detecting the
velocity and the direction of the blood flow in the vessels and heart chambers.
- Chest X-ray – This test helps in detecting bone problems in areas
within the chest such as upper spine part, clavicle and ribs.
- Mammography – A mammogram is a low-dose X-ray of each breast, and is
used to identify tumours and other abnormalities.
- Sonomammography – Also known as breast ultrasound, sonomammography is a
non-invasive procedure performed to evaluate the breasts and the blood flow to areas in
- DEXA – The Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry is an improved form of
X-ray technology that helps in accurate detection of osteoporosis. It can also be used
to assess your risk for developing fractures.
- Genetic Tests – Genetic tests, also known as DNA testing or genetic
screening, are tests that are performed on blood and other tissues to detect any genetic
disorders or diseases.
- Pulmonary Function Test (PFT) / Lung Function Test – This test is
conducted to identify the quality of air your lungs can hold. It also evaluates how
lungs help in adding oxygen to the blood and getting rid of carbon dioxide.
- Haematology – Haematology consists of various blood tests such as
complete blood count (CBC).
- Radiology – Radiology is the examination of a part of the body for
exact diagnosis. This is done via X-rays. This tool is effectively used for evaluating
broken bones, digestive tract and thoracic cavity including heart and lungs.
- Microbiology – This is used in diagnosing and treating microbial
diseases like digestive system disease, meningitis, respiratory tract disease and even
- Biochemistry – This refers to tests carried out on urine and blood
such as blood sugar, lipid profile, liver function test and kidney function tests.
At CMC Clinic, we follow stringent policies and procedures to ensure that the results of
diagnostic tests are accurate. We are fully equipped with state-of-the-art
infrastructure to minimise the discomfort of testing procedures. All our doctors,
technicians, nurses and
support staff are specially trained to provide best-in-class care with empathy.